Pediatric Occupational Therapist
• Recognized Bachelors’ Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Relevant clinical experiences with pediatric caseloads
• Hardworking, flexible and creative team player who is prepared to “roll with the punches”
• Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with other Educational therapist and Occupational Therapist.
• Client and service-oriented
• High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and self-monitoring skills.
• Demonstrated ability to provide clinical services including client assessment and treatment using conventional assessment tools.
• Develop and implement appropriate intervention strategies to address clients’ developmental/learning/emotional/behavioural issues
• To conduct talks/training/seminars to schools and other stakeholders when required to do so.
• Facilitate training for staff and entry-level educators
• To write case reports, assessment reports and letters to related stakeholders when necessary.
• Marketing of your role to the community
Instruction for interested Applicants: Please write in together with your CV/resume and Cover Letter with the assurance that your application will be kept strictly confidential to:
Please state your current and expected salary.