Qualification and Qualities
• Candidates must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology
• Strong work ethics
• Very strong command of both written and spoken English
• Possess strong skills and knowledge in conducting psycho-educational assessments: assess developmental, intellectual, behavioural and/or psychological analysis of children.
• Skills to develop and implement appropriate intervention strategies to address clients’ developmental/learning/emotional/behavioural issues
• Self-motivated to conduct talks/training/seminars to schools and other stakeholders when required to do
• Self-motivated in building your own caseload
Successful candidate can look forward to
• An attractive and generous employment package
• Friendly work environment
• Trans-disciplinary setting
Instruction for interested Applicants: Please write in together with your CV/Resume and Cover Letter with the assurance that your application will be kept strictly confidential to:
Please state your current and expected salary.