Speech and Language Therapist
• Recognized Bachelors’ Degree or Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology.
• Relevant clinical experiences. Candidates with prior experiences of working with the pediatric population albeit in different capacity or have shown outstansding clinical performance in pediatric placements will be seriously considered.
• Hardworking, flexible and creative team player who is prepared to “roll with the punches”
• Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a trans-disciplinary setting
• Client and service-oriented
• High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and self-monitoring skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide clinical services including client assessment and treatment using conventional assessment tools.
• Develop and implement appropriate intervention strategies to address clients’ developmental/learning/emotional/behavioural issues
• To conduct talks/training/seminars to schools and other stakeholders when required to do so.
• Facilitate training for staff and entry-level educators.
• To write case reports, assessment reports and letters to related stakeholders when necessary.
• Marketing of your role to the community
The successful candidate can look forward to:
• An attractive and generous employment package
• Friendly work environment
• Trans-disciplinary setting
Interested Applicants: Please write in together with your CV/resume and Cover Letter with assurance that your application will be kept strictly confidential to:
Please state your current and expected salary.